Wow, today was just one of those breakthrough days where you just have one of those moments. The moments that make everything I am doing here worth it. The moments that despite everything else going on around me I feel myself smiling and thanking God for the innocence of little children. Children sometimes just doing things that make me realize how ever present our Heavenly Father is in their countenance.
Obviously, I had a really great moment today that lasted an hour. A whole hour I was just smiling and feeling the spirit come from one of my girls. Today when I came in another worker was there instead of Ada. There are usually three main workers that seem to alternate throughout the weeks. I am not really sure what to think of this worker but I do like her! So when I first walked into the room two of my kiddos, Bug and Mohawk who are usually in their cribs, were in their rolling chairs. All of the other kids were of course out as well. So I went over to them because when they are out I try to focus all of my attention on them because out of all the kids in my room they probably get the least of it from the workers. But my worker came over and asked if I wanted to hold Bug! I was so excited because this would be the first time that I have ever seen her really out of the chair or crib being held. She said I could take Bug to the mattress so I did. As soon as I did my Little Blue Diva came over to us and kept saying Bugs name. She like loves Bug or something because she was so sweet with her. I think BD must believe Bug is a doll or something. She wanted to hold Bug too. It was seriously the most precious thing ever. Bug is bigger than BD because she just turned 4 and BD is only 2. So it was so cute seeing her hold Bug on her laugh. She would even get upset if I tried to move Bug. I eventually put them both on the bed so she could hold Bug more easily. Blue Diva kept trying to adjust Bug on her lap and then would stroke her hair and even sang to her. BD hardly ever talks other than whining so it was so funny to just hear BD say Bug's name over and over again. It was seriously the highlight of my week. And it lasted all the way up till La Masa for snack time.
So that is what made my day so great. Just to have one of those moments that make the rest of the week and time being here worth it. It is crazy sometimes and it makes me so exhausted at times but in reality those tiny moments make it all the while. Plus, children just have a unique way of being so Christlike it make me want to be a better person too.
Sorry not much for today. But much more to come soon!
Cu mult drag,
Dani
No comments:
Post a Comment